30 Dec 2014

Top 5 Recipes of 2014

Top 5 Recipes of 2014

I'm wishing you all – especially the 44,000 of you that will click on Lemon Drizzle cake next year
A Happy New Year! What makes the Lemon cake so special for you? Yes it's delicious and delivers results but I seem to get the most ever clicks on that recipe over everything else? You lot need to look at something else. Here: take a look at these: My year's best bites!

1) I found the holy grail of Brownies: These will be my signature Brownies – the slight crust on the outside and soft and chocolate-y on the inside!

2) I liked this recipe as it was simple to do but elegant at the same time. Great for entertaining without the fuss: Thin Pear Tart

3) Here's one I made (10 times) earlier. This recipe was on repeat for about a month. I did like mine with Hazlenuts: Perfect Flapjacks

4) And I found a plain sponge that 'just works': Nigella's Victoria Sponge

5) Last but not least, I need to hurry up and post these: Pecan Pie Bars. Coming soon, I promise!

No comments :

Post a Comment

B' loves comments!

When I find a new favorite thing, I keep going back to it. New favourite shoes will get worn everyday; favourite nail polish, will g...

Back to Top